Anna Maria Island Day Spa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anna Maria Island Day Spa Forum

Body and Sol Spa and Wellness located on Anna Maria Island has created this forum to share all your thoughts relating to the Spa's services: bridal parties, massage, facials, nails, facials, hair, yoga and accupuncture.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Great Bridal Party

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iowavaction

Great Bridal Party Empty
PostSubject: Great Bridal Party   Great Bridal Party Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:12 pm

I got maried at the sandbar restuarant which is right across the street from body and sol spa. After looking at several other options, I was referred by Slyvia (she did the flowers), to go up stairs and meet Danielle the owner of Body & Sol Spa. The second I walked in, I knew I was in the right spot. The spa is like a big comfortable home, not a noisy hair salon. Danielle greated me and after several minutes and a couple of emails the bridal hair, nails, makeup and massages were arranged. I had eleven women in my bridal party which spent the morning lounging on sofas while getting pampered and prepped for the cermony. Thanks for all your work Danielle. I would recomend you and your staff to everyone.
Back to top Go down

Great Bridal Party
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anna Maria Island Day Spa Forum :: Bridal Parties On Anna Maria Island :: Bridal Parties On Anna Maria Island-
Jump to: